Commissioning an artwork can be a rewarding collaboration for artist, client and recipient. Working together, my job is to create an brand new artwork inspired by your direction.
With a focus on still life and landscape I can include your favourite flowers, tinkets or locations so that your commission will capture your memories in a creative and uniquely expressive context.
The result will be an artwork executed in the Fragmatism® style. An artwork that will continue to inject the joy of colour into your life and living space for years to come.
– Complete the briefing form and return.
– I will review and make contact to discuss the details.
– We agree on a budget and timeframe, and establish what to include in the painting.
– A deposit is paid.
– A preparatory sketch or photo is approved before starting work.
– Work in progress shots are supplied throughout the process so you can see the work evolve and also have the opportunity to provide input.
– The final work is approved and final payment taken before handover.
Click here to Download the Form OR Fill Out this Form
A great way to complete your commisssion is the addition of a Video Diary. For a small fee you can receive a Video Diary created during the process of the commission.
A fabulous keepsake that will give you insights into my studio and progression of the artwork.
This is a fantastic way to surprise the recipient before they receive the original artwork.
“Thank you so much for the absolutely beautiful painting! I immediately recognised the Fragmatism. The motif got me straight away! It really spoke to me so I was amazed to see the fantastic picture on the wall. Rudi and Mel were so happy to see my reaction and I couldn’t stop crying! I loved the video message about the process too. Just perfect. ‘Sunshine for Breakfast’ is now hanging on our lounge room wall – in the perfect spot, so that I can always look at it from my seat. I can’t believe I am the lucky owner of two ‘Ballards’ now. ’’
Sunshine for Breakfast
61 x 61cm
Oil on Canvas